- Voluntary Cleanup Programs and Redevelopment Potential: Lessons From Baltimore, Maryland - Dennis Guignet and Anna Alberini
- The Private Market for Brownfields Properties - Marie Howland
- Brownfields, Risk-Based Corrective Action, and Local Communities - Peter B. Meyer
- Field Survey of HUD Site Contamination Policy - Eugene Goldfarb
- Brownfields Uncertainty: A Proposal To Reform Superfund - David Slutzky and A.J. Frey
Brownfield Research in HUD's Cityscape
Continuing Education Credits
If you need continuing education credits for a particular organization or association, we are happy to provide you with a certificate of attendance for our webinars. The certificate will state your name, the length of the webinar, webinar title, and date. You may then use the certificate to request credits from your association. Please email us to request a certificate: email@example.com.
- “Your webinars are always very interesting and truly add to my base of knowledge as a planner. It’s nice to get so much out of a webinar and then be able to get the credit!”
- “Current important information at a technical level that enriched my professional knowledge.”
- “Realistic and inspiring account of how community engagement resulted in a well-balanced and more acceptable site redevelopment.”
Click here to read more quotes about the webinars.