Who We Are
- MBA in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate, Rutgers University
- B.A. University of Virginia
- Devising adaptive-reuse strategies for corporate and public sector land and building assets
- Analyzing development opportunities
- Formulating financial models
- Structuring transactions and evaluating their risk/reward potential
- Professional Planner in the State of NJ
Senior Real Estate Adviser
Robert Buchsbaum specializes in identifying and structuring economic best use strategies, redeveloping urban core properties, and restructuring/disposing of distressed real estate. In his 25 years of experience to date, Mr. Buchsbaum has guided the repositioning of over $8 billion in commercial real estate in this capacity. For clients, he also generated hundreds of millions in proceeds from dispositions, and realized tens of millions of dollars in environmental remediation savings, from over two hundred "Brownfield" sites located throughout North America. He also evaluated major projects for market and financial feasibility, need for municipal services and required municipal outlays. In addition, he validated over $200 million of incentives necessary to facilitate local development projects in New Jersey, and advised a number of states, municipalities and other government entities on economic development issues.
Throughout his real estate career, he has worked with a wide range of clients, including individuals, non-profit organizations, government, financial institutions and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Mr. Buchsbaum is proficient in project management software (MS Project and Primavera) and real estate financial Software (Argus, Excel). He has lectured on real estate topics at New York University and is has been certified as a real estate manager through BOMA.
<< All Members